U-DIGITALIZE Training intends to provide a path so multidisciplinary professionals from socio-health care sector can improve their understanding of the benefits of digitalizing services, as well as improve their competences to successfully transform their activities to digital environments.
The training is based on the DIGCOMP framework.
To enjoy an optimal user experience in the online course, we recommend using a computer instead of a mobile device. The computer platform offers significant in terms of usability, reading advantages, and navigation, which will facilitate your learning and provide you with a more enriching experience. Make the most of your training with a larger screen and an interface designed to enhance your learning!
The training is divided in two main sections:
Section 1 -How to digitalize your care activities
This section focuses on those digital skills that the professionals need so they can provide support and services from remote settings. Some transversal areas are considered, such as:
- Get to know your digital skills. Introduction to the digital competence and initial test of users´ level.
- Search and research – getting the most from digital information.
- Creation of audiovisual supporting materials (technical and non-technical tips).
- Meeting online – how to organize productive online sessions with users.
- Communication based on ICTs (selecting and using the appropriate channels)
- Active listening and constructive feedback in virtual settings.
Section 2 – Caring for yourself: overcoming obstacles for a healthy online activity
This second part aims at empowering professionals to be able to make safe and responsible use of technologies, protecting themselves both physically and psychologically from the risks of online activity.